Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wedding Ideas



You can get this Kolo Hudson Newport personalized at www.jennibick.com.  Add adhesive photo mount corners and it'll be a Polaroid wedding guest book.  Charlie has a Polaroid camera and yes, they are still selling Polaroid film, at least until next year, at Target.  Film is pricey, but I love the idea of having corresponding photos with guests' messages.

Another cute guest book idea.  You can be creative and use different colored paper, colored pens and stickers.

This is a sample of Japanese Chiyogami (Yuzen) paper.  I love Japanese paper and excited that I'm having it incorporated in my wedding invitations.  I love the scroll design as it reminds me of the chandeliers at Lake Union Cafe.  Michelle at mmm...paper, my stationer, is ordering it at the moment and so there's a hiatus on my invitation designing.  I'm so excited to see samples of her design.  

After perusing through many wedding blogs, I fell in love with petit macaroons.  I would love to have these as an addition to our wedding cake for dessert.  To keep with the wedding colors, I'd have a mix of pistachio, vanilla, and cafe.  My favorite french bakery at Pike Place, Le Panier, bakes them.  I e-mailed them and you can special order them. 

 


No comments: