Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mommy's Muse

My iPhoto has definitely gotten much action since baby Cooper was born.  He is just too cute and needs to be photographed as much as possible!  

 I knitted him this hat which was the first time I ever made pom-poms.  They are surprisingly easy to make.

 I have decided that for every holiday I will buy him a cute outfit, preferably sleepers from Hanna Andersson.  I got this cute bones and skeletons' sleeper from the Hanna Andersson Outlet in Woodinville.  I recently received their winter catalog and they have adorable holiday outfits that I can't wait to buy!  I'm also going to buy him a book for each holiday as well.  I got him 'Who's There On Halloween' and today bought him Duck & Goose 'It's Time For Christmas'.  

It's been awhile since he's rolled over.  He's getting real close rolling from back to tummy.  This is his preferred position with his thumb in his mouth.  He also has taken to sleeping on his side...takes after his mommy, though he does sleep on his back as well...takes after his daddy.

No comments: