Friday, January 14, 2011

New Developments

I haven't been an avid picture-taker since the holidays.  I really don't know why, but maybe because I have been fighting yet another cold that HB gave me.  I'm still recuperating from it....lingering congestion and phelgm.  Sigh.  Fortunately, Cooper has a super-immune system and didn't get sick.  So, I haven't gotten a picture of Cooper's first tooth cropping up or him on his hands and knees!

Yesterday, we noticed a 1/4" or maybe even less of his bottom right tooth showing through!  Ahhh, no wonder he's been in such a cranky and whiny mood!!  But sure enough, it's getting through the gum line and it's sharp.  It's still hard to tell that it's there, but if he smiles really wide or laughs you can tell that he's getting his first tooth.

For a couple of weeks, Cooper has been getting on his hand and knees.  It's so amusing to watch as initially he really struggled.  He'd get his knees underneath him, slowly but surely yet his hands underneath as well and then laboriously, but successfully hold his head up.  Now, he's able to do it easily and has been able to rock back and forth.  He has gotten one knee forward, but alas he flops down on his belly.

I'll have to get pictures of both soon enough.  I can't wait until our new camera arrives!!  Until then, our crappy one will have to do.

No comments: