Monday, March 17, 2008

House Update

So, I'm slowly working on getting the house ready before my move to Italy.  The basement is nearly finished.  All the boxes are stacked up off the floor and all of the furniture in the basement are neatly organized by the boxes.  I just have to vacuum the floor and mop it.  I finished the second coat of primer on the second bedroom.  Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow to start painting.  It takes a good four hours to paint the bedroom.  I should be finished painting by Tuesday or Wednesday.  Last Sunday, Kurt came over and put up the cabinet trim.  I'll have to concentrate on finishing the kitchen this coming weekend.  I also need to sell my car!  I've had several people interested in it, but haven't showed it off yet.  I really need to clean the inside and wash the outside.  There's a lot to do and have so little time!  I'm not getting stressed out yet, but will be this coming weekend as I'm supposed to leave by the 28th of March!  I may push it until 1st week of April, but we'll see because I'm anxious to be with Chuck.

No comments: