Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Wedding Planner

Yep, that's me right now.  And I'm already tired of it!  I'm so close to hiring an actual wedding planner.  I wasn't really thinking about it unless we pick a venue where we have to do everything ourselves.  So far, w've looked at a lot of facilities which provide the catering, tables, chairs, linens, coat check, etc.  Of course, for a price.  There's only one that I'm sure of that we have to do everything, Tacoma Union Station.  But it's a really nice venue with art work of Dale Chihuly.  Anyways, I'm in the process of contacting ten places with a list of questions and obtaining an approximate estimate.  It'll be a few days to digest all the information before making a final decision on a time and place for the wedding.  That's the biggest decision of all.  From that point forward, I'm hoping it'll be an easier process.  

I've started a new website, yes another one, and it also has its own blog.  If you want to view it, go to www.mywedding.com/chuckandvalerie.  I've recently updated it with a new blog and pictures.  As we come to finalize the details of the wedding, I'll update it more frequently.  

1 comment:

Hilleri said...

Good luck with planning Val. Let me know if I can help :)
I tried your wedding blog link and it didn't work....