Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Babies R Us Can Be Ridiculously Priced

We went to Babies R Us to purchase a Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo since we received a gift card. Now, I really wanted this particular entertainer because it got really great reviews, it's absolutely adorable and wanted a stationary entertainer that Cooper could bounce as he loves to move his legs up and down. Unfortunately, the Babies R Us store doesn't sell it and I didn't realize that it was selling online only.


Thinking maybe I could find a better price elsewhere, I started looking at Amazon and couldn't believe that they were selling it for $54 less than the asking price at Babies R Us! I even looked at Walmart's site as well and they were selling it for around the same price as Amazon. The jumperoo at Babies R Us and Amazon were exactly the same.

So, I ended up buying the jumperoo at Amazon and buying other baby stuff at Babies R Us with the gift card. Thank you Charlie and Michelle for the gift card! We were able to buy feeding essentials when he starts on solids, a warm wintery blanket now that were back in Seattle, a cute baby's first sounds book and some fun toys.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

We had this same jumper and LOVED it! It was great for keeping Harper entertained and contained!!

Anonymous said...

Ailie had that same jumper and loved it. I also hate babys r us. They have the worst prices!! I wish I could get everything at Target. Ailie will be drinking milk soon and so we will not be purchasing formula in bulk.