Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PT Licensure

I just took the California jurisprudence exam and am impatiently waiting for the results. Of course, it would be nice to know immediately after taking the test. I am not sure why they don't as it's taken on the computer and would be easy to let the test taker know of their results instead of worrying about it for weeks! Yes, they said it could a up to a few weeks to obtain the results. However, I did google "how long does it take to know the results of the CLE (California Law Exam)" and a few people noted that they got their results the next day. I'm hoping so!! I hate being in limbo.
Angie, the recruiter at Career Staff, emailed me wanting to know the status of my application. She is curious as to when I'll start working...well, I hope soon! I told her as soon as I get a passing score on the exam and am officially licensed by the PT Board of California, I'm ready to work. So far, the Board has been pretty efficient with my application and hope to be licensed, that is, if I passed the exam by the end of July. And once again, I'll be a working girl!


No comments: