Friday, December 3, 2010

I hate being sick.

I'm still fighting this stupid cold.  Right now, I just feel really congested.  And a little bit of coughing, which has gotten much better than a couple of days ago.  At least I'm coughing up some good stuff, I know I know, tmi.  But, I am feeling good enough to go to work tomorrow.  I ordered Cooper a humidifier because the air in the house is so dry from the heater.  Right now, it's more for me than him since he's fighting off being sick.  I hope it arrives soon because it's really annoying being so congested.  Chuck is also feeling sick, but seems to be on the mend quick.  Baby boy has a strong immune system...still crossing my fingers.

I can't believe the holidays are approaching so quickly!  I have so much to do yet.  Send out holiday cards, shopping, decorating, cleaning the house because my in-laws are coming in less than 2 weeks!!  We have to get Cooper's room done so we'll have a semi-presentable living area as well as a space for them to stay.  It's so difficult getting anything done while taking care of a baby!  We're excited for the grandparents to spend their first Christmas in Seattle and with their grandson.  They haven't since Cooper since July and will be pretty excited to spend some good quality time with him.  I'm hoping that they'll keep him pre-occupied so I can complete some stuff on the "to-do" list...hint hint!!  Hee hee hee....


Anyways, we look forward to their arrival.


Getting ready to brave the cold and snowy weather.  Thanks auntie Janice for the cute winter suit,  it's really warm!

Too much stuff to look at in Barking Dog Alehouse.  

Spending time with the relatives at my first Thanksgiving.  Thanks auntie Nancy for the hospitality and wonderful food.  Cooper ate peas for Thanksgiving!

Starting to sit by himself...for a few seconds at least.

No comments: