Monday, December 6, 2010

One Sick Baby.

Cooper was not immune to our bugs and has a cold.  Fortunately, it's not too bad.  He has an icky sounding cough and a wheezy nose, but no fever.  Also, he is fussier and more difficult getting to sleep, but is still smiling and playing.  Saline nasal drops and this nasal aspirator Nosefrida works wonders.  It sucks up snots better than the bulbous aspirators. 

I have a cold, but it doesn't bother me!

Last Saturday, we took Cooper to get his photo taken with Santa.  Sandra Coan, a professional photographer, was offering Santa photos to help raise money for Soulumination.  It is a foundation which provides professional photographs to families facing financial hardship.  Not only were we supporting a great cause, but we got professional Santa photos and didn't have to wait in line!

I only smiled once, but couldn't look at the camera at all!  Too many distractions...but I didn't cry.  I'll save that for next year!
I'm not really a big Giants fan, but my auntie Jennifer got me this when she went to NY last year.   I really like football.  Go Seahawks!

No comments: