Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wiggle Worm

I was adventurous and attempted to take Cooper's 8 month old picture by myself.  And it was hard.  Since he is more mobile and unable to sit still for any length of time, I didn't get a good picture of him.  It didn't help that he was already grumpy because he really needed a nap.  

We also have a crappy camera.  Oh how I hate our camera.  It's really old and doesn't take very good pictures.  Our really nice digital SLR camera is still backordered and won't get it until March...arrrgh!  So, we broke down and bought a nicer point and shoot camera.  It is way better than our current one. Now we will have two nice cameras which is worth it because we take a lot A LOT of photos.  How could I not with such a cute baby!  And boy does he ham it up for the camera.  Once that red light goes off, he just smiles...most of the time.  It makes me laugh every time! 

Anyways,  Cooper has definitely kept me busy.  I can't keep my eyes off of him because he loves to stand.  He is always pulling himself to stand up.  He has been using the coffee table, sofa, bookcase, chair, toy box, his ride on toy, standing activity toy...you name it, he'll stand.  And he's cruising as well.  So, it is really time to baby proof!!!!  



Trying to get at the camera.

Hamming it up for the camera.

Always standing....his favorite!

No comments: