Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Very Active Boy

Cooper is a full-fledged crawler.  But he likes to pull himself up to stand more than crawl.  He's been cruising on the furniture and I can't keep my eyes off him because he's always trying to stand on anything he can get his hands on.  He has also tried to stand up without support, but can't do it...yet.  Anyways, I am going to be one busy mom once this boy knows how to walk because he will get into everything...EVERYTHING.  Cooper is so curious about everything.  

We have joined The Little Gym and Cooper has his first class on the 18th of March.  We'd be going earlier, but I have an obligation to work the next Friday or else we would have joined earlier.  It'll be great for Cooper to interact with other babies as well as develop his motor skills.  We also went to baby story time last Tuesday at the Ballard Public Library and Cooper enjoyed it as well.  So, The Little Gym and story time are two things will do regularly.  I have also thought about joining a PEPS group, but I'm still on the fence.  

Anyways, here are some cute photos of baby boy as well as a video of my silly boy in his crib.


Sumo wrestler!  
Those books look like fun toys.
See my two teeth!!

No comments: