Sunday, April 20, 2008

Never in My Life...

The weather here is like Seattle in July. Yesterday, Chuck and I went on a walk to the neighboring town of Pozza, about two miles away. It was very sunny and warm, though we still saw a lot of people bundled up in jackets and sweaters. But here we were with short sleeves and me with my sandals. I think that's why we got a few stares, not to mention not very many people were out taking a stroll to the next town. I don't even want to think how the summer will feel like, I'm not used to really hot weather! But I think it gets up to the hundreds in the summer, luckily we have a/c.

Getting ready for our bike ride this afternoon, I was brushing my teeth and decided to go out on the balcony to check out the weather. As I looked down to the street, I saw a long line of Ferraris on the road. Never in my life have I seen so many Ferraris, there must of been forty or fifty of them! Can you imagine? About a million dollars on the roadway!!  What a sight!





No comments: