Tuesday, April 20, 2010

31 Weeks Pregnant

I finally had two days in a row off from work and it feels so nice. I haven't had that in such a long time. I'm still debating when to start my maternity leave. It's been getting more difficult to work as it's been physically challenging to my ever-growing belly. So far, I've only schedule myself at the hospital until the 10th of May. We'll see...I see the doctor on Monday and will ask for her recommendation. But I'm mentally finished with work and wanting to focus more on getting ready for baby!

How Far Along: 31 weeks and only 9 more to go :)
Total Weight Gain: 28 lbs. I may be going over my 35 lb. limit!!! Oh well.....
Maternity Clothes: Yes...my shirts are getting stretched out more and more.
Sleep: Sleeping well at least 6 1/2 - 7 hours and getting up just once or twice to pee.
Best Moment of the Week: Having 2 days in a row off.
Movement: A lot of jabbing, shifting and rolling around motions. He likes to push back when we push on him.
Food Craving: Everything.
Food Aversions: None!
Morning Sickness: Nope.
Gender: It's a boy!
Labor Signs: Not for 9 weeks, + or - 1 weeks.
Belly Button: I'm trying to poke out! But still an innie :)
What I Miss: Deli meat. A good martini and wine.
What I'm Looking Forward To: More baby shopping...so hard to resist!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't scare yourself with too much internet information.
Milestones: Counting down singe digits now!!!!

1 comment:

Hilleri said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!