Tuesday, April 27, 2010

32 Weeks

How Far Along: 32 weeks and only 8 more to go :)
Total Weight Gain: 29 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Definitely.
Sleep: Getting up more frequently to pee, 3-4 times during the night.
Best Moment of the Week: Hearing the baby's heart beat.
Movement: A lot of jabbing, shifting and rolling around motions. Some shaking of the belly...hiccups?
Food Craving: Everything.
Food Aversions: None!
Morning Sickness: Yes....probably because my stomach is getting squashed by baby boy.
Gender: It's a boy!
Labor Signs: Not for 8 weeks, + or - 2 weeks.
Belly Button: I'm trying to poke out! But still an innie :)
What I Miss: Deli meat. A good martini and wine.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Maternity leave!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't scare yourself with too much internet information. I'm scaring myself because I ate soft cheese from France, but it was pasteurized. But I was still paranoid about it!
Milestones: Making it to 32 weeks!!

No comments: