Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Soon-to-Be 'An American Girl in Seattle'



My favorite by Melissa Sweet.  It's pretty embellished, but so adorable!



I booked my flight back to Seattle and should be returning home August 3rd.  I'm excited as I'm homesick, but then again I'm leaving my honey once again in Italy.  But hopefully he'll be able to return to Seattle once before the wedding to process his visa. Plus, it'll be like a "traditional" wedding, not seeing one another; actually, it'll be like not living with one another.  It'll be more exciting and refreshing.  I mean, how married are we now.  We've lived together for four years, bought a house together; I'm surprised we haven't had a kid yet! 

 Now my blog will be more of a wedding blog.  So, why not start now?  I'm having a bunch of ideas and what better place to store it than this blog.  Here it goes.  

I'm loving the knee-length and tea-length wedding dresses.  What a great way to show off those shoes, especially if you're buying Manolo's, Jimmy Choo's, or Miu Miu's!  So, here's a few of my favorites.


2 comments:

Hilleri said...

LOVE THE DRESSES!!! You would look beautiful in all of them. I will work on getting fitting times set up and get back to you soon :)

Hilleri said...

What if the Manolo's, Jimmy Choo's, or Miu Miu's were red or green? I rarely wear white shoes.