Thursday, June 26, 2008

Too Many Color Combinations!

It's driving me crazy!  There's so many color variations and combinations that it's difficult to pick a few colors for a wedding theme.  Lake Union Cafe is mostly copper, golds, and black.  They decorate for the holidays with golds, coppers, and greens.  For my wedding colors, I've been thinking of a burgundy and gold.  But green would be a great color as well, especially with copper.  Burgundy, gold, and black?  Burgundy, gold, and cream?  Burgundy, gold, and green?  Green, copper, and cream?  Or just green and copper?  Oh, so many decisions!

I love the reds and golds together.  Don't forget the gerber daises!


Too bright red.  

I like this centerpiece.  It would look good with green orchids.

I love this green.  I like the bouquet with the copper tie.

1 comment:

Hilleri said...

Pretty flowers! So what color dresses are you thinking?