Tuesday, January 5, 2010

16 Weeks

This photo was taken closer to the end of my 15th week. A baby bump for sure! Though I'm wearing close-fitting shirts, no one at work has said anything yet.

How Far Along: 16 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 8 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Bought another pair of pants. Will have to go back and buy another 2-3 pairs for work.
Sleep: Been pretty much sleeping through the night, although last night I was up once to the bathroom and was a bit restless thereafter. I have been going to bed at 11 so I can get 7.5 hours of sleep.
Best Moment of the Week: Spending the holidays with family in El Paso, Texas.
Movement: I thought I did feel a flutter last night, but not really sure yet. Might of been round ligament pain...
Food Craving: Goat cheese
Food Aversions: Poultry. It smells unpleasant and made me gag when I ate it.
Morning Sickness: None!
Gender: We find out Jan. 22nd if it's a girl or boy!!
Labor Signs: NO!!
Belly Button: Still an innie :) But getting a bigger belly everyday. Chuck says he's sees my belly get rounder from when he leaves for work to when we go to bed.
What I Miss: Deli meats, unpasteurized soft cheeses, beef jerky and massive amounts of caffeine!
What I'm Looking Forward To: My appointment next Wednesday when they start measuring my belly and we listen to the heartbeat of the baby.
Weekly Wisdom: Practice good body mechanics.
Milestones: Finally working! It's been a long 2 months. I did enjoy it, but got a little bored. Now the days go by faster and in no time, I'll be off again...but will be busier and more tired when our little one arrives in 6 months!!




1 comment:

Scrapping in Circles said...

You're right, it's going to go by so quickly! What fun!!!