Tuesday, December 29, 2009

15 Weeks

For the first time ever, I bought maternity clothes. My pants are getting tighter and I have definitely needed my Bella band. So I decided to check out the maternity clothes. And are the pants so comfortable! They look funny because of the stretchy band, but with a long shirt, it's just a pair of jeans. These maternity clothes were reasonably priced. I can't believe they have designer jeans and are they expensive! I plan not to wear them again once the pregnancy is over and refuse to buy a pair of designer jeans. Though I saw used maternity 7's at a resale store and would buy them there. I say that I'll treat myself to a pair of designer jeans if I can get back to my pre-pregnancy size! Anyways, I bought jeans and two shirts. That's a good start.


How Far Along: 15 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 5 lbs, maybe 6 lbs.??? Don't have a scale handy.
Maternity Clothes: Bought my first pair of jeans and 2 shirts!
Sleep: So-so. Didn't sleep that well last night, woke up 2 times. I did take my first nap ever 2 days ago because I was so tired.
Best Moment of the Week: Scheduling our 19 week ultrasound to find out the gender on January 22nd!!
Movement: Not yet, just pain from my growing uterus or just gas.
Food Craving: Nothing specific, though I really want a Blizzard from Dairy Queen!
Food Aversions: Anything too greasy.
Morning Sickness: Getting less and less. My appetite is growing and get queasy only if I go too long without food...like now. I just ate an hour ago and feel like I need to eat again.
Gender: Too early to tell....still think it's a boy! Though those Chinese gender prediction charts say I'm having a girl.
Labor Signs: Fortunately no!
Belly Button: Still an innie :) Though my belly is getting rounder.
What I Miss: Deli meats, unpasteurized soft cheeses and red wine.
What I'm Looking Forward To: The new year!
Weekly Wisdom: You can eat soft cheeses if they are pasteurized.....and/or cooked.
Milestones: Finally getting rid of morning sickness and end of the 1st week of the 2nd trimester.

No comments: