Tuesday, January 26, 2010

19 Weeks

How Far Along: 19 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 12 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Definitely needed.
Sleep: Continues to be undisturbed, though wake up to an annoying alarm clock and a full bladder.
Best Moment of the Week: Finding out that the little baby is a boy! First boy in my immediate family and the grandson who'll inherit my dad's Rolex!
Movement: I think so! Feels like little taps, twinges.
Food Craving: Sweets, dairy. I'm craving filipino food and can't wait until I go home and my mom can cook for me. This baby is definitely filipino!!
Food Aversions: Still poultry. I eat it like once or twice a week.
Morning Sickness: Nope! And hope it stays that way!!
Gender: It's a boy! Another little Chuck running around and causing havoc!!
Labor Signs: Just an achy back occasionally after work.
Belly Button: Still an innie :)
What I Miss: My wardrobe!
What I'm Looking Forward To: A big round belly so people aren't so surprised that I'm pregnant, no less 19 weeks pregnant. And of course, going to Seattle in March!!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: It's not to early to buy diapers....especially when they're on sale.
Milestones: Finding out our little baby is a boy!

No comments: