Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby Purchases

Since we've found out that we're having a baby boy, I have gone on a full-blown shopping spree. Well...not really that bad, but I have made a few purchases. Here are a few of my favorite baby purchases-to-date:

Tea Collection offers children's fashions with the tagline "for little citizens of the world", celebrating the beauty found in cultures around the world. Tea is based in San Francisco and started in 2002. Their clothes tend to be expensive, I think, to spend on growing infants and toddlers; but they do have good sales. The shirt pictured above is one of my purchases.

Zutano is another children's clothing line I absolutely adore because of their colorful and playful patterns. I found great deals at Baby SuperMall and the Zutano's website has other on-line stores for a broader selection.


Swaddle Designs' Ultimate Receiving Blanket is oh-so-soft! I have heard great reviews on their swaddling abilities. And I love their super cute designs. They have a very lightweight swaddling blanket (SwaddleDesigns Marquisette) that I bought for the warm summer days in San Diego.


Aden + Anais also has great swaddling blankets made from muslin with cute and fun designs. They also have other great muslin baby products, like burby bibs and sleeping sacks.




I like the ERGObaby Carrier because it allows you to carry your baby in the front, the back or on the hip. It is comfortable....though I haven't tried it with a baby in it yet! I was fortunate enough to buy the last one of the Galaxy Grey pictured above as they are temporarily out-of-stock on their website as well as our local store, Agana Baby.

So there are a few of my favorite baby things.






No comments: