Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Changing Body

Every week, we have been taking pictures of my growing belly. The changes have been subtle, but I am getting a belly bump as the weeks progress.

Week 6 - Not much of a belly bump going on.


Week 11 - I'm growing a baby bump! My pants are a bit more snug, but I can still fit in them. I bought a Bella band once I have to unbutton my pants, but haven't yet to do that.

I'm hoping the second trimester goes smoother than the first. I've been plagued with all-day morning sickness, lack of sleep, a stuffy nose, bad complexion, and now an annoying cough. I think I got another cold on my way back to Seattle. The lack of sleep has been mostly from making trips to the bathroom, though now I have been getting hunger pangs and have had to satiate my stomach. Unfortunately, food hasn't been sounding or tasting appetizing and have been forcing myself to eat frequently throughout the day. Luckily, I haven't been losing weight. Anyways, it's been bearable so I shouldn't be complaining much!

Next week will be the end of the first trimester. It will also be the week to see my doctor again as well as another ultrasound. I'm excited!!

No comments: