Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Surprise Package

I'm a posting machine today! This what happens when you have a lot of free time on your hands.

Anyways, the FedEx deliverer came knocking on my door and I was surprised to see a big package next to him. I knew my parents were mailing the baby's gifts, but didn't think they'd arrive so soon.


It's the baby crib! Because we're not nearly ready to start setting up for the baby, especially in our very cozy one bedroom apartment, we packed it back up in its box. We just wanted to make sure there was no damage to the crib on its travel. My parents and I were so surprised the crib arrived so quickly (they ordered it on Saturday) since the website said it could take up awhile. But considering the crib came from California, it didn't take long at all.

It's espresso, but lighter than I expected. Still, I love it. Here is a picture of the crib put together from the website:
It is a 3-in-1 convertible crib, converting into a toddler and a daybed:



I am so excited to start shopping for bedding and putting everything together. Alas, it's way too soon!

Thanks Mom and Dad!!!!

No comments: