Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Second Trimester

I am now starting the 2nd trimester! My morning sickness is getting better. I still get a little queasy, but it's much better and can now finish 3/4 of my food before I start to feel it. I find eating smaller, but frequent meals throughout the day is helping me control the nausea. I've been doing 3 meals a day with 2-4 snacks. My meals are still my normal-sized ones. I thought I'd be able to eat more in one sitting being pregnant and all, but I still find myself stuffed halfway through a restaurant-sized meal. That'll probably change once the baby starts growing more. Anyways, I'll be posting a 2nd trimester picture soon (my camera battery is charging).

How Far Along: 14 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 5 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Nope, but my pants are getting a bit more uncomfortable and have to wear my Bella band with the buttoned pants. I find my stretchy pants the most comfortable!
Sleep: Improving! Been sleeping through the nights now, waking up to a very full bladder.
Best Moment of the Week: Feeling less nauseous.
Movement: Not yet...I think. Probably round ligament pains or gas.
Food Craving: Nothing really, but I really like fruit...pomelos, bananas. I've been craving sushi...I've eaten unagi, kappa maki, and shrimp rolls....all cooked!
Food Aversions: Mexican food.
Morning Sickness: Yay, getting much better! Though feel sick if I eat too much.
Gender: Too early to tell....still think it's a boy!
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button: Still an innie :) Though my belly is protruding more and more.
What I Miss: Sleeping through the night. My normal eating habits. And not feeling queasy!
What I'm Looking Forward To: Start work after the new year. I'm getting bored at home.
Weekly Wisdom: Try to eat healthy, but it's okay to have sweets too.
Milestones: End of the 1st trimester!

No comments: