Tuesday, February 2, 2010

20 Weeks - Halfway Point!



I can't believe I'm halfway through my pregnancy! So far, it's been a great adventure and glad that it's been a smooth and non-complicated one...crossing my fingers as I have 20 more weeks to go! I'm just hoping it continues to be that way too.

How Far Along: 20 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 14 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I need to buy more!
Sleep: I'm sleeping through the night still, getting at least 6-7 hours of sleep.
Best Moment of the Week: Buying baby boy things.
Movement: A little, I think.
Food Craving: Filipino food, Mexican food, and sweets.
Food Aversions: Still poultry. I can only eat it sparingly.
Morning Sickness: All gone!
Gender: A boy...name undetermined.
Labor Signs: Heck no!
Belly Button: Still have one!
What I Miss: My smaller boobs.
What I'm Looking Forward To: More baby shopping:) And my trip home to Seattle.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't Google too much.
Milestones: 20 more weeks!

2 comments:

Hilleri said...

Congrats! Enjoy it it goes by fast! I can't wait to see you in March :)

Andrea Umayam said...

Yay- halfway there!!! You are so cute pregnant. :) I had an odd aversion to chicken too, when I was prego. I'm glad to hear that your morn sickness is gone. See you soon dear!