Wednesday, June 9, 2010

38 Week MD Appointment

Just got back from my ob appointment, the 2nd to last one...that is, if I don't go over my due date. HB came with me to this one as he hasn't been to one in awhile. So far, I'm progressing right along. I am 1/2 more cms dilated at a whopping 3 cms!! Only 7 more to go. I asked the ob how many cm could I be until I show signs of having regular contractions and she said around 5 cms. So that means I could be at 40+ weeks and still not be in labor...boo! I'm so ready for him to come out because I'm tired of being pregnant. Well, I guess he'll arrive when he darn well pleases and I'll just have to be patient.

He's doing pretty good. His heart rate is normal and still in a head down position. He continues to move around in there though there's not much room, so he's pretty much just shifting around in there.

Anyways, I'm signing off because I'm just plain tired and may take a nap. I got a good 7 hours of sleep, but my eyes are tired.




No comments: