Thursday, June 17, 2010

39 Weeks and 1 day MD Appointment

I am officially 40 weeks tomorrow and no baby yet. I went to the ob doctor today and they plan to induce me next Friday if baby boy decides to stay inside until then. For sure, by next weekend, baby boy will in our arms. I guess, he's too comfortable in my belly and wants to stay in there as long as possible.

So far, he's doing well. Baby's heart rate is 148 bpm and he's still moving around. He has slowed down a bit, moving about 10 times in 20 or so minutes last night. The doctor really wants me to watch his movements more closely as he is past due. If he doesn't move 10 times in 40 minutes, then I need to call the doctor. I guess it has to do with the placenta being older.

My parents are arriving tomorrow. I really want my mom to cook me some filipino food because I'm craving some home cooking.

1 comment:

Scrapping in Circles said...

I bet Baby Boy is just waiting for Grandma and Grandpa to arrive. Enjoy some home cooked food and he'll come along soon. God bless!!!