Wednesday, March 3, 2010

24 Weeks

I am finally home in Washington State! My flight was delayed an hour and a half for mechanical problems. Alaska Airlines was really apologetic and actually serving free beer and wine. Bummer! I could of used a glass of wine. Anyways, we got into Seattle around 11 p.m. and didn't make it to bed until around 1 a.m. So I'm tired! I wish my body could sleep in, but the baby was kicking me to wake up and feed him. And so I'm in Olympia for one night before heading up north home to Seattle. I'm excited to have some relaxation time and be home, but I already miss my honey bunney!

How Far Along:
24 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 17 lbs. + or - 2 lbs. I didn't weigh myself before I left for Seattle and my parents don't have a scale. I'm hoping for just 18 lbs. as I just want to gain 1 lb. a week for a total weight gain of 35 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Definitely! Still looking for a cute maternity dress. Think I'll be hitting up Village Maternity while I'm here.
Sleep: I get about 6-7 hours. Still able to sleep well for the most part, but have had days where I get up once or twice to pee. HB and I will have to switch sides of the bed...again! He gave me his side so I could sleep on my left, but now it's getting harder to crawl out of bed to pee as my side of the bed is blocked by the baby's crib (in the box) and misc. baby items.
Best Moment of the Week: To finally be home in Seattle.
Movement: Very frequently throughout the day. And we can see it too! It's funny that he kicks when I start eating. He wants his food!!!
Food Craving: Filipino food! Haven't had any yet except for some bread for breakfast.
Food Aversions: Not many, I have been tolerating chicken a bit better.
Morning Sickness: Nope! Though I did feel a little nauseous on the plane last night, but it passed quickly...probably motion sickness.
Gender: Baby boy!
Labor Signs: Not for 16 weeks, + or - 2 weeks.
Belly Button: Still an innie, but I see it poking out.
What I Miss: Alcoholic drinks, deli meats, caffeine, sushi.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Seeing friends and family while I'm home.
Weekly Wisdom: There's no place like home.
Milestones: Making it safely home to Seattle.

No comments: