Tuesday, March 30, 2010

28 Weeks

I still have a nagging cough that has gotten better, but is lingering for way too long. It's really zapping my energy and I have been such a sloth at work. I was called off work yesterday since the census appeared low on Sunday. Unfortunately, they called me Monday morning and asked if I wanted to work as their census had picked up. I e-mailed Kristen Sunday night forewarning her that I was called off and more than likely would take the day off since I wasn't feeling well to work a full day. After sleeping in until 10:30 a.m., I officially called off sick. And I'm glad I did as I was still hacking up a lung and felt really tired.

I feel better today, but am still trying to recover from this cough and congestion.


How Far Along:
28 weeks and only 12 more to go!!
Total Weight Gain: 24 lbs. and counting. Goal: 35 lbs. max
Maternity Clothes: Only clothing I can wear besides my husband's clothes.
Sleep: Not too bad despite this icky cough. Pretty restful, though husband's alarm clock was going off at 5:30 a.m. which he didn't hear since he was already up and in the living room.
Best Moment of the Week: Passing my glucose test with flying colors.
Movement: 20 kicks per hour.
Food Craving: Chocolate, carbonated drinks.
Food Aversions: None!
Morning Sickness: Felt a little nauseous today, but think it was more lightheadedness...
Gender: It's a boy!
Labor Signs: Not for 12 weeks, + or - 1 weeks.
Belly Button: Still an innie! But trying to poke out.
What I Miss: Not coughing.
What I'm Looking Forward To: For this coughing to stop and for maternity leave.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't push yourself too hard....it's ok not to work until you give birth!
Milestones: Starting my 7th month and starting the 3rd trimester tomorrow.

No comments: